In addition to our already existing stringent infection control protocols, we have made some changes to ensure both the safety of our staff and patients.
Some important ones are highlighted below:
- Prescreening measures and questions for all patients will be performed before and during their visits.
- Temperature will be taken on all patients with a scanning forehead thermometer. A patient with a temperature higher than 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit will be dismissed.
- All patients entering the building are asked to wear a facemask.
- Hand sanitization stations are set up along with pre-examination and pre-treatment rinses will be provided.
- All patients will be provided gloves to prevent contact with surfaces and contaminating surfaces or potentially acquiring any contaminants.
- We utilize KN95 masks, face shields, disposable gowns and goggles while seeing every patient.
- In addition to routine disinfection, all surfaces touched by patients, will be wiped down after every single patient.
- Medical grade air filters are placed in each treatment room and throughout the office. Appointments distancing. There will be efforts made to stagger patient’s appointments to allow for minimal communication between individuals in the facility.
- Social distancing will be observed. Patients will wait in their vehicle until the office is ready to receive them. The patient can text/call front desk when they arrive, the front desk will text patient to come in when the team is ready.
- As a result of all these measures, possibly fewer appointment slots may be available.